Track record & references
Our ability to deliver quality and innovation has been internationally recognized by a growing number of international clients and partner organizations. In 2005, we were especially honored to receive the prestigious World Bank global Development Marketplace award. Since then we have helped our clients achieve the following outputs:
- Hundreds of jetted wells in remote areas on behalf of (inter)national NGOs and the World Bank;
- 60 machine drilled higher-yielding wells across Madagascar;
- Hundreds of hand drilled boreholes in the remotest parts of the island.
- Tailor-made bio-sand filter trainings in Kenya, Afghanistan, Sudan & Congo for international NGO and UN participants;
- Training courses in participatory techniques and baseline survey implementation;
- Numerous 2-week international courses on Water & Sanitation for Development & Emergencies.
- Water resource inventory for water source solutions for a large irrigation project;
- Water supply feasibility studies for a number of NGO and commercial clients;
- Evaluation of a large EU-funded emergency response project;
- Emergency Response: technical support to relief interventions in Sudan (Darfur), Madagascar (cyclone), Uganda (civil war), Sri Lanka (Tsunami) and Pakistan (earthquake);
- Conceptualisation of a participatory training manual for a multinational water company;
- Design, supervision and analysis of a baseline survey for drought mitigation project.
BushProof has worked with numerous national and international NGOs including SAF / FJKM, World Bank, German Agro Action (AAA), Medair, Tearfund, ICCO, BioForce and ALT (Andrew Lees Trust), Unicef, CRS, Swiss Intercooperation (SAHA), Medair, Voahary Salama, Rotary, Ankizy Fund, etc.
Private sector clients have international agro businesses and multinational mining companies.